Facebook Badge

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tonight

Hiiiiiiiiiii sorry for the lack of updates! Been busy with school's assignment and projects coming up, it's draining me away slowly :( Well I shall update how's my life last week! :)
This will not be a wordy post so no worries hehe

Joey's 18th birthday at ECP on 7th May!! 
Had bbq and the sotong she bought was gooood and I meant damn fucking goood!
So jealous that she's legal age now!!! :( 6 more months to go for me!
♥♥♥

 Girlfriends all chipped in for a polaroid for her as present!!! 
How sweet right? :)
 She was so surprised cause we lied to her saying that we bought her expensive chocolates! Haha! 

Felicia's 17th birthday at her house!!
BBQ at her house too! Drinking session aftermath~
Not much pictures though.


Lastly these are my classmates that I hang out with in ite, they are fun and loving!!! ^^


Well, on a side note, things had been going not that smoothly for me and baby. I hope we won't give up on each other. Really need to go on dates soon, it's been some time since we last went dating!! :(
And just wanna tell you I love you and though it's cliche but this is love, isn't it? 

Goodbye ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment